Cheap Wedding Cakes
- A really good way of saving money on wedding cakes is to have a relative or a good friend who is an experienced baker to make a cheap wedding cake for you.
- You can easily save money on wedding cakes by purchasing it from a local bakery instead of a bridal cake specialist.
- Dispensing with a separate dessert course and using the wedding cake as a dessert is a good money saving wedding idea.
- There are lots of different varieties, fillings and flavours of wedding cakes available nowadays. Therfore enquire about all of the different possible types of cakes so that you can get one that tastes great and still be saving money.
- Regardless of where you buy cheap wedding cakes from always ask them for a sample of their cakes in order to try it out for yourself first.
- Try and negotiate for free delivery of the wedding cake to the wedding reception venue in order to save yourself the time and hassle of having to pick it up.
- Don't go for an overly complicated design or too many fancy decorations on top of the cake as this adds to the cost of wedding cakes.
- Consider ordering cakes that are stacked in layers instead of separated by tier, as tiered wedding cakes can be much more expensive.
- Make sure that the wedding cake you choose is the right size for the number of guests attending your wedding. You don't want to run out of cake at the reception or pay too much for an oversized cake.
- Another good money saving idea is to borrow a simple silver cake cutter from a friend or relative and then just tie a silk ribbon to the handle.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use some of the Free ideas for Cheap Wedding Cakes that are provided on this site. If you would like to share your own suggestions or ideas for wedding cakes then you can do so by clicking here.