Save on Mobile & Phone Bills
- Regularly research and switch your mobile phone plan every year or so in order to make sure that you are on the best rates and reduce your mobile phone bill.
- Whenever you are at home always make calls from a landline phone as it is a fraction of the price of using a mobile phone.
- If you make the most of your internet connection and pay all of your bills online you will save yourself money on your phone bill.
- When choosing a line provider for your home phone ensure that you get a phone bill plan which suits your calling needs. There are a number of phone plans available but generally the cheaper the line rental the more expensive the call rates. So if you only make a few calls a month go for the cheaper line rental deal, but if you make a lot of calls go for a plan that has much lower call rates.
- It is generally not a good idea to go for any phone plan, mobile or fixed line, that locks you into a contract for 1 or 2 years. This is because new and better phone deals are constantly coming onto the market every day and if you have the ability to leave at any time then this forces the phone company to ensure that your bills are competitive and not overpriced.
- Some phone plans allow you to make free or cheap calls to a nominated list of your most frequently called numbers. Use this sort of a plan wisely so that calls you your mobiles, work, family and friends are free and help to redice your overall phone bill.
- Once you have decided on the best and cheapest fixed line provider for you home phone bills you do not have to make all of your calls through them. You can use a phone card or even other phone providers via a special code in order to access the cheapeast rates for each type of phone calls.
- If you make a lot of expensive overseas calls you can save lots of money on your phone bills by chatting over the computer instead. Use PC to PC software from Yahoo, MSN and Aol to chat for free and you can even use Skype to make cheap overseas phone call from your PC to your friends or family's home phone.
- Sometimes it is cheaper to actually just make a short call from you mobile than it is to send a number of text messages back and forth.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use from this site some of the Free ideas to Save Money on your Mobile Bill and Home Phone Bills. If you would like to share your own ideas or tips on reducing your phone bills then you can do so by clicking here.