Creative Ideas For Gifts
- At Christmas time you can make table decorations that can also be used as creative gift ideas for the person who is hosting Christmas. Simply MMelt the bottom of long red candles and stick them to the base of a small glass flower bowl. The fill the bowl with water and float scented flowers in it. For a unique candle holder idea just core bright red apples and then place the candles in the holes.
- One of the best creative ideas for your home is to place some dried lavender in the hems of your curtains so that every time the breeze blows in through the window you get a fresh scent of lavender.
- To create a natural fragrance that you can give as a gift pick some lavender in dry weather and hang it upside down with a paper bag tied around the flower heads. The flowers will drop into the bag. Then simply add 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme and some lemon rind to the lavender in order to give the mixture an excellent perfumed scent.
- You can make your own homemade Pot Pourri by picking fragrant flowers petals, leaves and herbs, spreading them on a sheet of paper and allowing them to dry for 2-3 weeks in warm conditions, but not direct sunlight. To each cup of dried flower mixture add 1 teaspoon of ground salt, cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Then mix the ingredients well, cover and leave for a few days for the pot pourri to mature.
- A creative idea for gifts that will be appreicated in the summertime is to add a handy pocket to a beach towel so that you can store your keys and wallet. Simply fold over the corner of the towel, sew along one side and add a zipper along the other side.
- Many creative ideas for gifts can be found in your very own garden. For example you can nuture a cutting for a decorative bush and then give it as a Christmas present or lpant some herbs into a pot and then give them as a housewarming gift.
- If you are going to a dinner party then making your own bread at home can save a lot money and provide a fresh and wonderful gift to take along. You don't even need to buy an expensive bread making machine, you can simply buy a few loaf tins and bake them in your oven.
- Another creative idea for saving money at home is to make bread crumbs out of your old bread. Simply put it in the oven and after it is baked, crumble it to make fresh bread crumbs. Alternatively you could cut the bread into tiny squares before baking it to make your own croutons.
- If you have an old shower curtain a creative gift idea for the kids to use in the backyard is to turn it into a slip'n'slide. Just clean it first with a bit of detergent, which will also make it slipperier and a lot more fun.
- For your kids or relative who already has a fish tank a great gift idea is to give them a unique fish which they can enjoy and admire all year round. Just make sure that you don't buy a fish species that is likely to eat any other fish that they already have. You can even make your own goldfish food for them by grinding up oatmeal flakes, which is a long lasting fish food.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use around your own home the Free Creative Ideas For Gifts that this website provides. If you would like to share your own suggestions or ideas for unique home-made gifts then you can do so by clicking here.