Make Your Own Lemon Hair Spray
You can save money by making your own lemon hair spray which is all natural and will give your hair a fresh lemony scent. Create this homemade product by following this easy lemon hair spray recipe :
1) Slice 3 or 4 lemons and place them into a saucepan with 1 litre of water.
2) Bring the mixture to the boil and then let in simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Remove the lemons by staining the water.
4) Add a few drops of essential oil to the liquid and the place it into a spray bottle.
5) Keep the lemon hair spray in the fridge between uses so that it lasts longer.
This lemon juice hair spray can be applied to your hair after showering in order to give you hair extra volume and a fresh scent.
Agree or have a Better way of Doing it? Then Add a Comment
Read More Related Tips
- No Comments Yet.