Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions or queries about Ideas To Save Money then it is best to read through the Frequently Asked Questions first to see if there is already a detailed answer to your query. If, however, you have a question that is not already on this list or require more information regarding one of the questions listed below then please feel free to leave us a detailed message via our contact us page.
- Are all of the Ideas on this website Free ? YES all of the ideas and tips on this website are FREE and have been provided in order to make it easier for you to live a thrifty lifestyle. You are welcome to read, share, rate and comment on the ideas and tips as much as you like.
- What do the Ratings for each tip mean and how are they generated ? On ideas to save money there is the ability for each tip to have its own Rating. These ratings cover a number of different aspects including the effectiveness, practicality and thriftiness of each tip, as well as having a general overall rating for display and ranking purposes. The ratings are generated purely from the feedback of viewers and are calcuated as an average of all the ratings received for each tip.
- What if I don't agree with a particular Idea or Tip ? We don't expect every person who visits this website to agree with every tip that is listed here. This is why we have incorporated a comprehensive rating system for each tip so that you can give us feedback as to how well a particular idea worked for you. Additionally each tip also has a feedback form where you can participate in online discussions and leave comments about you own personal experience with this tip, including why it did or did not work for you.
- What is the easiest way to Find a particular Idea or Tip ? The easiest way to go about finding a specific tip or idea is to use the 'Search Our Website' function that is listed on the Left Hand Side Menu of each page. This function will show you the most relevant pages from Ideas To Save Money based on your specific query. Alternatively if you know what category your ideas would belong to (ie: gardening) then you can click on that category on the top left hand side menu and then read through the tips for each specific section in that category.
- I have a Tip that doesn't relate to any of your current categories. What can I do ? It is easy to add a new tip to Ideas To Save Money, even if it does not fall into any of the categories currently displayed on the website. All you need to do is to visit the Suggest An Idea page, choose the 'New Category' option from the drop down menu and then give a detailed description of your idea and what sort of category it should appear in.