Wedding Invitation Ideas
- You can always make your own diy wedding invitations for a fraction of the price of buying them. Stationery stores and even newsagents sell a wide range of fancy paper and envelopes that you can easily turn into a very professional looking wedding sinvitation.
- Use your computer to not only print your own diy wedding invitations or checks, but you can also print other wedding stationery quite professionally, such as your own reception seating plan, table place cards and gift thank you cards.
- Choose a simple, classic look for your wedding invitation with black ink and no pictures, as this will be much cheaper.
- Select a regular size for your wedding invitations so that it will easily fit into a standard sized envelope. This way you don't have to pay extra money for postage or more expenive envelopes.
- After looking through lots of wedding invitation ideas and deciding on the one that you want don't order them until you have defintely confirmed the date, time and place of the ceremony and reception. Otherwise you may have to spend more money on sending out more wedding invites if there is a change of plans.
- If you are ordering invitations from a professional printer make sure that you double and triple check the information that you give to them. Also it is a good idea to do the same when you go to pick up the completed wedding invitations.
- Be aware that if you order a wedding invitation that is engraved as opposed to printed then they will cost significantly more.
- Always send an rsvp response card with you wedding invitation so that you don't have to call everyone in order to get the final number of guests for your wedding.
- Also make sure that you mail the wedding invites early enough to give people plenty of time to RSVP to your wedding. Also make sure that the RSVP date is before the date by which you have to give your final guest numbers to the recepion venue.
- When you design and create your own wedding invitation ideas make sure that you get materials for an extra 10 or so invites in case you make mistakes or you need to add some people to your guest list at the last minute.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use the Free ideas for Wedding Invitations that this website provides. If you would like to share your own suggestions or ideas for unique wedding invitations then you can do so by clicking here.