Wedding DJ & Wedding Entertainment Ideas
- You can save money by creating and using your own mix of music as wedding entertainment. Just make sure that you put a reliable person in charge of keeping the wedding music rolling.
- Instead of hiring a wedding band for your big day consider hiring a wedding DJ which will cost you much less than a full band and will play more variety.
- Keep in mind that most guests at the reception will remember the wedding entertainment more than anything else, so a few dollars extra spent on a good wedding dj may make the day more memorable for others.
- One of the most important wedding entertainment ideas is to consider your audience's age and what sort of wedding music they are more likely to enjoy and dance to.
- Always ask a wedding DJ or band how much they charge for extra hours.
- Go and hear a band a few times before you decide on getting them for your wedding entertainment.
- Work out how many breaks the band or wedding dj is allowed to have and when they should be.
- Ensure that you get value for money by providing them with a list of special songs that they should play for you.
- If you have a friend or relative in a band then you may be able to get they to play at your wedding with a huge discount off the price.
- Work out if you have enough space at your wedding reception venue for a full band.
- You can get great discount wedding entertainment if you employ the services of school graduate band, because these musicians have studied hard, are very keen and just want some exposure fir their band.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use some of the Free ideas for Wedding DJ or Wedding Entertainment that this website provides. If you would like to share your own suggestions or tips for wedding reception entertainment then you can do so by clicking here.