Wedding Flowers Ideas
- Some brides save money by opting for the convenience of having a fake, silk bouquet for their wedding flowers. This option has the added benefit of allowing you to get the wedding flowers months in advance and also will save you a lot of stress and running around on the day of the wedding.
- If you definitely want real wedding flowers then make sure that you go to a wedding florist and choose flowers that will be in season on the day of your wedding, as they will be much cheaper.
- The simple mention of the 'W' word will generally increase the cost of most things by 2 or 3 times the normal price. So where possible refrain from letting them know that it is for your wedding until after you get a written quote. We were able to save a lot of money and get budget wedding flowers and bouquets by doing this.
- You can save money with wedding flowers ideas like ordering just a few, eye catching flowers interspersed amoungst plain, budget flowers in your wedding bouquet.
- For budget wedding flowers ideas check out the prices at flower wholesalers as they will be significantly less than at your local florist.
- If you add some vibrant colourful flowers to your wedding bouquet you won't need to order as many flowers to make the impression that you want.
- Consider having smaller, miniature flowers instead of the full sized variety as they may be considerably cheaper.
- If you want the flower girl at your ceremony to throw rose petals along your path as you enter then don't buy them. Instead simply pull the petals off some roses from a friend or relatives garden.
- You can really save a lot of money on your wedding flowers if you have a grandma or relative with a lovely landscape garden design and you ask them to make a cut flower arrangements for you from their own garden.
- If there are other people having a wedding on the same day at your chosen wedding location then you may be able to contact them and share the cost of the wedding flower arrangements. By doing this you will save money but you will have to compromise on the types of flowers that you want.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use some of the Free ideas for Budget Wedding Flowers that are provided on this site. If you would like to share your own suggestions or ideas for wedding flowers then you can do so by clicking here.