After The Wedding Party Savings
- After the wedding party you will want to store your bridal dress properly so that it is safe and doesn't fade. Wrap it blue tissue paper or acid free jeweller's tissue paper, making sure that it is completely covered. Then cover it in a dry cleaner's plastic bag.
- When it comes to looking after wedding night accommodation don't pay lots of extra money for the bridal suite when an Executive or Deluxe room would do.
- If you have organised a number of your relatives and friends to stay at a particular hotel then you may want to see if you can get the accommodation on your wedding night for free at this place.
- For showing off your wedding trousseau after you are married just buy a few new clothes and shoes that you can defintely use again and again.
- Buy thankyou gifts for the people who helped you with your wedding after you get back from your honeymoon. You can buy the same gift for everyone from department stores or factory outlets and save money by negotiating a bulk discount.
- Some inexpensive wedding gift ideas include a photo frame with a picture of the happy couple in it, key chains, clocks, aromatherapy products for the women and beer mugs for the gents.
- Organize your parents or a trusted relative or friend to collect all of your wedding gifts from the reception venue after the wedding ceremony and take them to their place for safe keeping until you return from your honeymoon.
We hope that you appreciate and are able to use some of the Free money saving ideas for After the Wedding Ceremony that this website provides. If you would like to share your own suggestions or ideas on what to do after your wedding then you can do so by clicking here.